What is our wellness blog about?
Our wellness blog is a platform for sharing information and stories related to wellness and health. We believe that knowledge is power, and by sharing our experiences we can empower others to make informed choices about their own health and wellbeing. Our blog covers a wide range of topics, from fitness and nutrition to mental health and self-care. We also offer tips and advice on how to live a healthier, happier life. Whether you’re looking for inspiration to make some changes in your own life, or simply want to learn more about wellness, our blog is a great resource.
Wellness is a state of being that we all strive for. It encompasses both physical and mental health, and it’s something that should be a priority for everyone. Achieving wellness can be difficult, but it’s worth the effort. That’s why our wellness blog is so important. It offers information and guidance on how to live a healthier, happier life.
Massage Therapy Blog on YogChakra
Our Massage Therapy Blog is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest news, research, and treatments in the world of Massage Therapy
By Contributing to our site:
1. you build your portfolio as a write
2. you can backlink to your site and gain more traffic
3. you can share your information and bio with our readers and like-minded people
4. you can help others to achieve their wellness goals
5. You’ll be able to share your own experiences and insights on what works (and what doesn’t)
We accept guest posts from acupuncturists, acupressure practitioners, and other experts in the field. If you are interested in becoming a contributor, please review our guidelines below. We look forward to reading your submissions and contribution to our site!
Guest posts content guidelines
Topics we accept guest posts on :
Massage Therapy, Physical Therapy, hot stone massage tips, vestibular therapy, and related topics
Please follow these contributor guidelines when submitting an article and contributing to our site:
1. Write a Post not be longer than 800 words and less than 3000 words
2. All guest posts are paid.
4. At least one related image per post. No more than 3 images per post. All images must be either owned by the author or have proper attrition.
5. Content should be 100% unique
6. The post must be free of any grammatical errors.
6. You may add only one backlink per post
How to submit your guest post and contribute to our site
Please use email [email protected] to send all of the following:
1. Your completed post as a Google Doc
2. Permission to edit the document
3. Image files
4. Short author bio
5. Text link to your website
Copyright Terms & Conditions for Guest Posts
1. If your submitted guest post aligns with our website content and meets our editorial standards we will let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.
2. We may not be able to respond to all submissions. But, if we decide to publish your article, we will let you know before it is published.
3. YogChakra will have full right to edit the post.
4. You remain the author of the post. However, we will have full ownership of the post, hence we may share and post it on social media at our discretion.
More Questions? Please feel free to write to us at [email protected]
We look forward to receiving and accepting your submissions. We believe that everyone has the right to live a healthy, fulfilling life, and we hope that you’ll join us in our mission to promote wellness for all. Contribute to our site today!
To get an overview of our blog, please click here