Our wellness blog is a platform for sharing information and stories related to wellness and health. We believe that knowledge is power, and by sharing our experiences we can empower others to make informed choices about their own health and wellbeing. Our blog covers a wide range of topics, from fitness and nutrition to mental health and self-care. We also offer tips and advice on how to live a healthier, happier life. Whether you’re looking for inspiration to make some changes in your own life, or simply want to learn more about wellness, our blog is a great resource.
Wellness is a state of being that we all strive for. It encompasses both physical and mental health, and it’s something that should be a priority for everyone. Achieving wellness can be difficult, but it’s worth the effort. That’s why our wellness blog is so important. It offers information and guidance on how to live a healthier, happier life.
Acupuncture Blog on YogChakra
Our Acupuncture Blog is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest news, research, and treatments in the world of acupuncture.
Benefits of becoming a contributor to our blog.
1. you build your portfolio as a writer
2. you can backlink to your site and gain more traffic
3. you can share your information and bio with our readers and like-minded people
4. you can help others to achieve their wellness goals
5. You’ll be able to share your own experiences and insights on what works (and what doesn’t)
6. Establish yourself as an expert in your field
7. Drive traffic to your own website or blog
8. Build your brand and promote your business
Guest Topics we accept :
We accept guest posts on acupuncturists, acupressure practitioners, Acupuncture tips, acupuncture benefits, acupuncture procedures, acupuncture centers, acupuncture history, acupuncture treatments and herbs, and related topics
Guest posts contributor guidelines
Please follow these contributor guidelines when submitting an article:
1. Write a Post not be longer than 800 words and less than 3000 words
2. All guest posts are paid.
4. At least one related image per post. No more than 3 images per post. All images must be either owned by the author or have proper attrition.
5. Content should be 100% unique
6. The post must be free of any grammatical errors.
7. You may add only one backlink per post
How to submit your guest post to our Acupuncture blog on yogchakra
Please use email [email protected] to send all of the following:
1. Your completed post as a Google Doc
2. Permission to edit the document
3. Image files
4. Short author bio
5. Text link to your website
Terms and conditions for accepting Guest Posts
In addition to the above-mentioned contributor guidelines, the following terms and conditions also apply
1. If your submitted guest post aligns with our website content and meets our editorial standards we will let you know your article will be published. That process may take up to 2 weeks.
2. We may not be able to respond to all submissions. But, if we decide to publish your article, we will let you know before it is published.
3. YogChakra will have full right to edit the post.
4. You remain the author of the post. However, we will have full ownership of the post, hence we may share and post it on social media at our discretion.
More Questions? Please feel free to write to us at [email protected]
If you are interested in becoming a contributor, please review our guidelines. We look forward to reading your submissions! We believe that everyone has the right to live a healthy, fulfilling life, and we hope that you’ll join us in our mission to promote wellness for all.
To get an overview of our blog, please click here